• New rubber compound for reduced tread wear rate
• Directional tread design allows for more regular wear, even with increased braking
Optimised adherence for diversified conditions
• High density of lateral grooves help provide excellent traction in all weather conditions.
• Bridged center block design helps improve tread stability.
• Specially designed sipes to minimize stone retention.
Please download XDE 2 tyre leaflet below:
|Size & Details||Position||Application|
|305/70R19.5 XDE2+ TL 147/145M VG MI||drive||Regional|
|305/70R22.5 XDE2+ TL 152/148L VG MI||drive||Long Haul / Regional|